This one is sure to be a party please but you may want to test it out at home first. You know, just to be sure you really, really like it. ::wink:: Think, loaded nachos but on french fries! Amazing right? Yep, we know. It is a great spin on a classic dish. Give it a whirl and let us know what you think. Bon appetit!
1 lb. frozen or fresh-cut french fries
1/4 cup enchilada sauce
1/2 Daiya Pepperjack Shreds
1 cup cooked black beans
1 medium tomato, chopped
1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
1/2 avocado, halved and thinly sliced
Cilantro, finely chopped for garnish
Lime wedges, for garnish
1. Bake fries on a baking sheet according to directions or at about 350°F for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
2. While the fries are baking cook the black beans according to directions on label.
3. When fries are finished baking move them to an oven-safe pan or container (this is also where you will assemble the nachos). Then set oven to 'broil' or to at least 450°F.
4. Drizzle the enchilada sauce over the fries evenly and top with the Daiya shreds.
5. Place the dish back into the oven until the cheese is melty (about 3-6 minutes).
6. Remove dish from oven and top with cooked black beans, chopped tomato, onion, jalapeno, avocado, cilantro, and lime. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Find more fantastically delicious recipes at FettleVegan.com.